There is a place where function and form collide. Where practical becomes practically gallery–worthy. And this is the place where the Bones rack was conceived by Saris and famed designer Fabio Pedrini. Awarded 4.5 out of 5 stars from Bicycling Magazine, Bones has proven that it’s more than just another rear–mounted rack. It’s a tested statement of style, design, convenience and durability.
Constructed from heavy–duty, 100% recyclable plastic, Bones is the strongest and most environmentally–friendly rack on the market. Injection–molded arms and legs will never rust and can support up to two bikes with ease, separating them on different levels for the ultimate assurance that they won’t rub or touch during transport.
All Saris racks are built in Madison, WI and Saris is so confident that this is the only rack you’ll ever need that it has been covered by a lifetime warranty.
Please call us today to order this rack.
- Injection–molded arms and legs are the strongest on the market.
- Built with 100% recyclable, non–rusting materials.
- Ratcheting anti–sway straps secure and stabilize bikes.
- Arc–based design fits over most spoilers, and separates bikes on different levels.
- Patents issued and pending.
- Available in grey.